9.17.2013



First official fashion post! 

Well hello everyone, I am on what you call a mission. I am in love with the Lookbook Store, their clothes are adorable and cheap. I can become a blogger for them if I get 2,000 followers so its on! :) 

First of all ladies, I hear fedoras are out now? Well you know what, Im bring them back. Everyone has their own style and certain things look better on some people then they do on others but I am positive that everyone can have a great fashion sense. You just need to find what fits you and dont go with the flow. Be who you are. You arent fashionable if you copy what everyone else does. Be you. So i am going to be me and wear a fedora, i for one like to add a fedora to a summery outfit just to get something else in there and i dont care who hates fedoras. I like them and i like how they look on me. So first tip, if you think it looks good, it doesnt matter what other girls are wearing. you are you! So wear a fedora or shorts with tights, (which by the way, that i dont recommend...) wear what you want! 

Go on, be yourself. No one can beat that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment