9.17.2013




Outfit for tomorrow. Its starting to get chilly but thats not stopping me from keeping my fashion going! So dont let it stop you either or the high prices, you can get affordable yet adorable thing for the colder months!!
~Oversized white sweater: The Gap ($23)
~Burgundy knitted tights: Target ($16)
~Black combat boots: Target ($30)
~WORKING! Harmonica necklace: Earthbound ($9)

 I actually love winter and fall months, you can do so much with big sweaters, scarfs, boots, leggings, anything you can think of. Even though it might seem like stuffed into a jacket and thick pants if the only way to go. Think bigger. Let your mind go and Im sure you will find great things to pair together. Comfortable, affordable and warm!!
Go get some knit hats! Colorful scarfs and have fun! Spice up your wardrobe and dont be afraid to branch of! You can have both comfort and fashion. These stores are good apart but try combining different stores, different looks, and different styles to make a style thats all your own. Honestly, if its to expensive, do what i do. Go by my trusty rule of...how many different ways can i wear this? If you can only think of one good outfit, it isnt worth it but if your head fills with hundreds of combinations then go for it! Put that thing to good use and you wont feel like it was a stupid buy.

Now as for hair girls, i think winter is a good time to start doing your hair! No humidity of sweating to mess up your hard work! So go for those giant curls or anything else you love to do!! I for one am yanking out the crimper tomorrow to get the perfect look. I highly recommend this crimper, its great. Its simple and fast for an easy do for the day and as annoying as my hair is it stays just like that (picture below) all day!!


~PRO crimper: Walmart ($25)

Have fun experimenting with new fall and winter looks and get back to me! Send me and email of some of your fashion ideas and ill post them to my blog!! Just give me a name and a picture and whatever you want to say about your awesome fashion! Its always good to get other ideas out there.
maurasieber@gamil.com
Ill look forward to seeing your unique style. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment